What kind of professional are we looking for?
- At least one year of experience in the industry in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of major social media platforms: Discord, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Twitch, TikTok, etc
- Passion for communication and being an empathetic listener
- Extensive knowledge of the video game industry and culture
- Being a gamer and having a couple of beloved genres is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – English
- Additional language is a big advantage
- Experience in content creation (streams, videos, etc) in a plus too
What is important for us in a person?
We expect you to be a natural communicator and an avid gamer, whose everyday duties will revolve around growing the player community, engaging with influencers, managing social media and being a reliable point of contact between players and development teams.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Work with PC and console projects;
- Professional development courses, game dev conferences, and other events;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Possibility to work remotely / if desired, relocation to Europe. The company covers relocation costs;
- Unlimited paid vacation and paid sick leave;
- Two weeks of corporate holidays simultaneously for the whole team (one in the summer and one during the Christmas and New Year celebrations). This allows you to have a complete break from your tasks and any communication with your team;
- Corporate English classes;
- Reimbursement of any psychological therapy;
- Corporate hardware.