Your application has to explain your certifications as they relate to:
- Experience offering facility security consisting of the use of safety systems as well as crucial systems.
Post-secondary education and learning in self-control are important to the task feature or the authorized equivalent mix of education and learning and experience.
- Possession of and the ability to maintain a valid Security Guard Certificate according to the Ontario Private Security and also Investigative Solutions Act, 2005, S.O. 2005, c. 34.
- Belongings of as well as the capability to preserve a legitimate certificate in Criterion Emergency treatment and also mouth-to-mouth resuscitation degree ‘C’ as well as be licensed to utilize an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
Belongings of as well as the capability to maintain a legitimate Province of Ontario, Course “G” Driver’s Certificate and acquire a City’s Motorist’s Authorization is a property.
Solid expertise of legal policies such as the Lawbreaker Code, Trespass to Residential Property Act and WHMIS.
- Knowledge of appropriate Security plans such as patrolling and emergency action, Exclusive Security and also Investigative Services Act.
- Very established interpersonal and also client service abilities, consisting of problem resolution, trouble solving, decision making and situational analysis.
- Superb spoken and also written interaction skills with the capability to react to personnel and also public in a courteous as well as effective way.
- Capability to prepare as well as keep clear, succinct, as well as understandable security records and also comprehensive records.
- Shown experience collaborating with a computer system as well as the capacity to utilize a variety of software applications, e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel, data processor systems, local data sources, and so on.
Capacity to put together precise details and prepare efficient records as well as documents using a computer system.
- Ability to run and also monitor computerized safety devices.
- Capability to work turning shifts, weekend breaks, and also vacations.
- Capacity to use numerous devices and also equipment pertaining to the duty including Personal Protective Tools (PPE) i.e. baton, ballistic repellent vest, manacles, two-way radios, etc.
- Ability to pass an extensive clinical and checkup.
- Ability to efficiently complete required training and recertification as needed by Corporate Safety consisting of, yet not limited to, City of Toronto Use of Force as well as Foundational certification, monitoring of resistive behavior and de-escalation training, defensive tactics, cuffing and also baton usage, Criterion First Aid, CPR level ‘C’ and also AED, WHMIS, and another setting related training.
- Capacity to abide by the Corporate Safety And Security Organizing Plan.
We give thanks to all candidates as well as recommend that just those picked for further consideration will be spoken to.