We are a company in Berlin with a wide range of offers for foreign skilled workers (migration, language acquisition, moving, and recognition of foreign qualifications) and are looking for a new full-time employee on September 1st, 21st.
As a small and flexible team, we take on a variety of tasks in the area of global movement and coordinate the immigration of international specialists to Germany for our clients. In our language school area, among other things, we carry out language tests and projects with international nurses.
- You support professionals and their families from all over the world in applying for the required visas, residence permits, and papers for the recognition of their qualifications
- You prepare applications and coordinate the entire application process
- You communicate as an interface with authorities, applicants, cooperation partners, and employers
- You advise employers and specialists on the application processes
- You create material and work on improving processes
This is what sets you apart :
- You are fast, communicative, and willing to make decisions
- You keep an overview and can set priorities
- You work in a structured, service-oriented manner and have an eye for details
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- Previous knowledge in the field of skilled immigration, global movement, or international personnel management is an advantage!
- Suitable: network experience in social and/or marketing
is what we can offer:
- work in a small and intimate group
- targeted training
- Office after consultation
- with personal responsibility
- BVG subscription on demand
- We are a dynamic group with diverse development opportunities