Our lawyers in the German offices in Düsseldorf / Cologne, Frankfurt am Key, and Munich works on national and international mandates. They are fully integrated into the respective so-called technique groups of the international law firm and work in an interdisciplinary manner and across locations.
Together with your colleagues from the German business development team, you will support lawyers in the practice groups in successfully expanding their business and gaining profitable new business. You will also support the coordination of the event logistics and the maintenance of the databases.
- Support in the preparation of offers (pitches) and presentation documents for tenders (RFPs), tracking of results, and preparation of reports.
- Maintenance of client information in the consumer partnership management system Salesforce.
- Coordination and logistics for virtual and personal client events, including the creation of the invitation mailing list and the invitations, tracking of RSVPs, preparation of name badges, coordination of giveaways and handouts as well as putting together of presentations.
- Collection and maintenance of information in the mandate database and updating of mandate lists.
- Draft, review, and update biographies on our homepage.
- Preparation of annual reports for legal handbooks.
- Creation and updating of marketing materials including brochures, one-pagers, and presentations.
- Drafting articles for legal nominations and professional journals.
- Market research and company analysis.
- Germany-wide work and relationship building with lawyers and BD colleagues.
- Continuous implementation of ideal practices.
- Successful degree in economics, bachelor’s degree, or comparable degree.
- At least two 2 years of professional experience in a comparable position, ideally in an Expert Solution Company.
- Confident handling of MS Office (Excel, Expectation, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English.
- High level of creativity, initiative, and organizational talent.
- Flexibility, ability to prioritize, and efficiency despite tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of how to use customer partnership management software is an advantage.
- Attractive salary
- Diverse and varied tasks with a great deal of creative freedom in an international, sympathetic group.
- Personal responsibility and distinct opportunities to actively shape processes and get involved on both a national and a global level