Certified Personal Trainer (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Honor Athletics Personal Trainer Job Description
About Honor Athletics
Honor Athletics is additionally recognised as Boxing Downtown Toronto,
Honor Athletics is assisting human beings to lose weight and study self-defense via combining historic college and new college boxing competencies and knowledge.
Our corporation is promoting leap ropes and boxing gloves all round the phrase such as United State, Canada, United Kingdom and Germany.
We are searching for a Boxing Personal Trainer to be part of our crew as a freelancer/independent contractor. The Personal Trainer is a key carrier role in the Fitness Section at Honor Athletics. They will try to grant extraordinary service, guidance, and supervision of bodily health whilst at the studio or online. They will additionally make certain harm prevention and that client’s desires are being met.
Personal Boxing Trainer Position
· Prescribe and supervise boxing and/or health applications for clients
· Monitor the depth of exercising and health of customers throughout periods and file any incidents when necessary
· Ensure damage prevention measures are put in location and prescribed things to do are protected and appropriate for the client
· Educate consumers on the perfect use of exercising equipment
· Maintains skills and very own insurance, in addition to keeping true standing with splendid certification organizations
· Self-motivated folks with dynamic morale and constructing trust
· Ability to meet bodily necessities of the position, i.e. lifting exercising gear and demonstrating secure exercises
· CPR/AED certification
· Must be legally capable to work in Canada and have a legitimate social insurance plan number
· Prior boxing education trip would be an asset
We thank all candidates for their interest, on the other hand solely these being viewed for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Freelance
Salary: $20,896.00-$40,000.00 per year
Personal Trainer: two years (preferred)
Boxing Trainer: two years (required)
Certified Personal Trainer (preferred)
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria