Job Description: The sales rep reports directly to the sales manager and is part of the team responsible for brokering sales, getting on with clients, and reviewing loan portfolio documents.
- Actively seek out new sales by following defined strategies and guidelines.
- Compliance with the team’s sales goals and deadlines
- Work with members of the sales team to continuously improve process efficiency and overall results.
- Counter and document controls in accordance with the Bank’s policies and operating procedures;
- Thoroughly understand the company’s products while ensuring that customers always receive accurate information.
- Answering customer questions by email, SMS and phone;
- Offer a great customer experience.
- To work transparently and efficiently, you need to work closely with other departments, especially with Payments and Invoices.
- Ensure company ethical rules and associated guidelines are followed
- Participation in the preparation of sales reports;
- Participation in the training and guidance of other team members
- Help to document the work processes in the team
- Providing ideas and opportunities to improve operating systems, processes and procedures
- Perform any temporary tasks that the team leader might want to do.
- higher education
- Excellent control over English and Spanish;
- Important verifiable experience selling financial products
- Experience with customer boarding and document control processes;
- A quick learner who has a passion for selling;
- Excellent communication skills with a results-oriented approach
- The ability to work independently
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (especially EXCEL)