It is the supervisory authority in the recovery sector. The foreman is the most important reference point for local staff and a mediator between staff and management. Manage restoration work by instructing and guiding staff as planned.
• Manages, monitors and corrects problems on earth.
• identifies with the operations manager the various phases of the project and plans accordingly; reading architectural and building plans;
• participated in on-site training of staff, if necessary for the successful completion of projects;
• assigns tasks and is responsible for monitoring the project’s progress and for the project’s timely and financial timeliness;
• ensures that employees are qualified and aware of their roles and assigns them tasks according to their abilities;
• issues reports and progress at management’s request.
• Organize and order logistics, supplies, resources, equipment and all on-site raw materials with Forman / Project Manager. ensure that they are requested in good time so that they can be delivered on time
• have good connections with suppliers and branches/logistics department;
• Continuous review of the work performed to ensure its quality and standards
• Ensures safe working conditions and compliance with all work environment regulations and company instructions.
▪ Two to five years of restoration experience
▪ A mason’s license is mandatory.
▪ Education/qualifications in areas such as restoration, civil engineering or construction
Leadership is seen as an asset;
▪ good communicator, problem-solver and critical thinker;
▪ can read architectural and structural plans;
▪ Organized, careful planning
▪ Excellent time and budget management
▪ Teambuilding skills.
Working hours: 40
Please send your CV and Cover Letter is optional
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria