are you convinced that do Product Design Lead Job in Germany the best products are created in interdisciplinary teams? Are you motivated to generate new knowledge about our users on a daily basis and translate it into a functional and attractive product?
As a Product Design Manager job Germany (m / f / d) in our team, you are at the centre of our design strategy to position Campo as the leading software for the construction industry.
- You create compelling concepts, user processes and prototypes which you validate with our users to further extend our design strategy and further develop our product.
- They love to create pixel-perfect designs that not only catch the eye but also go hand in hand with our brand.
- You will work closely with our product managers and developers to provide our customers with an unparalleled user experience.
- It places design as an integral part of our corporate culture and emphasizes the importance of design in all areas.
YOUR PATH TO TODAY
- Has a university or technical degree in design (media), human-computer interaction or related fields
- You have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in the field of digital product design, preferably in agile SaaS teams.
- They know exactly how to plan, conduct and ultimately evaluate qualitative user research in order to work with us to create a completely new category of software: the operating system on site.
- Using digital product design programs (e.g. Skic, Figma) does not cause him any problems as he has also worked with him in his professional past.
- You already have experience creating and managing a (smaller) project team.
- You know German and English very well.
WHY TO US
- A unique opportunity to play a key role in shaping a PropTech startup with high growth potential and vibrant feedback culture.
- Work safety thanks to the financing of the A-series and a permanent employment contract with 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours and a light-flooded office with a sun terrace and an office dog in Stachus, Munich; If you still need time to focus, you are also entitled to 6 working days from home a month.
- MacBook, noise-cancelling headphones, and other hardware of your choice
- Development budget of € 1,500 per year: You decide how and with what you want to extend your professional and personal training!
- Crossfit or Pizza? It depends on you! With Quatrain, you have unlimited registrations at 90 Munich fitness studios and pools. Thanks to Lunch, we subsidize your lunch every day, whatever you want!
- Weekly yoga sessions with our in-house trainer Melissa
- Campo Culture Day: Whether it’s Christmas Eve or Bayram, we give you this day off to celebrate the most important celebration of your culture!
- Relocation and visa support – we are also making an extra effort for our talents!
Campo develops software for the construction industry. There are 10 million construction engineers in Europe alone, and last year the construction industry achieved a worldwide turnover of EUR 14 billion. Every tenth job in the world depends on the construction industry. We believe that people doing the hardest jobs in the world deserve great software to make their jobs easier. Are you passionate about digitization and innovation and want to see the results of your work directly? Join us on our ambitious journey.
We currently have around 40 people from 12 different cultures speaking 16 different languages and we are working hard to become the leading digital tool for the construction industry. Would you like to experience real Campo? Then check out our Kununu page and our Capmo blog!