(Junior) Specialist Corporate Lending Germany (m/f/d)
Location: Frankfurt am Main
ABN AMRO is a top international bank concentrating on North-western Europe, complete assets of around EUR 400 billion, existence in 13 countries as well as with 18.000 workers. More than 700 workers in Germany offer monetary solutions to business, exclusive and also institutional customers in our office in Frankfurt am Main and also other branches throughout Germany. The ABN AMRO Corporate Loaning group in Germany is constructing and also preserving a lending profile of mid as well as big-cap clients with German, Austrian, and also Suisse Company Customers. Sustainability is our DNA. We offer you a challenging and also international environment. You will collaborate with colleagues with interest in the work as well as that have a high standard for efficiency. You will be offered an excellent possibility to develop on your own. Become part of our team!
- As a Professional in the German Corporate Financing group, you are sustaining in building and also keeping solid, lasting long-lasting credit history connections with a special concentrate on mid-cap corporate clients in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
- You are preparing credit rating applications providing to relevant inner debt boards, recognizing and
- reducing possible threats, carry out ongoing profile monitoring, and execute upcoming offers
This consists of pitching to clients, structuring and also implementation of debt financings, settlement of documents, and also coordination within internal and external parties
- You are working in close collaboration with Client Protection in Germany as well as among others Company Lending Europe, Finance Source, Submission as well as Danger Management in the Netherlands
- Academic level with more than 3 years of work experience with a proven track record in company banking, structured financing, or credit scores risk monitoring
- Excellent expertise in monetary modeling along with handling the credit history procedure
Understanding of the loaning product range
- You are a group gamer, act mindful and also collaborative within and also throughout teams and also communicate successfully
- You have an option driven approach, you comprehend troubles and opportunities as well as design services
- You are a business with a high degree of self-motivation and the capability to supply excellent quality results in a timely manner
- Fluent English as well as German, composed and also talked
If you believe you are the best individual for this function, please send your CV to:
( Junior) Expert Company Financing Germany
For questions please phone call:
Angelika Kießlich; +49 69 2177– 2060.
We are anticipating hearing from you.
ABN AMRO Bank N.V. Frankfurt Branch
Mainzer Landstraße 1
60329 Frankfurt am Main